Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bum - Day 1

Another intensed Sprint is finished, I'm again exhausted. So I took a week off, just want to be a complete bum for the week, just to relax and enjoy some quality time with all the people I care and love.

So here comes day one of being a bum! But as usual, checked email first thing in the morning, and saw some intensed discussion threads, so had to jump in and cleared up a few things. Then I realized that was quite dangerous cuz work can easily suck time as we all know!

...

Dine out for lunch, mall, playland, costco! The usual weekend stuff, but for some reason, I was really digging it! Though, occasionally, I saw some young couples or young fellows were doing the similar things in a restaurant, or in the shopping mall, and then I was thinking... hmm... Vancouver does have lots of unemployed people or rich people, or maybe stressed dudes like myself. :)

No comments: